Welder Fabricator – Inverurie
KBM Resourcing have a new vacancy with our client in Inverurie.
The job role includes fabricating and welding oil related tools and equipment to a high standard while working in a safe manner. If you are looking for a new role and have the ability to work as part of a small, focused team please see below for more information.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Fabricating and Welding oil related tools and equipment to a high standard while working in a safe manner.
- Reporting any faults to the supervisor
- Maintain sufficient material and stock levels
- Help with the creation of risk assessments as required
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/specifications
- Ability to use inspection equipment.
- Ability to correctly use lifting equipment.
- H&S awareness
- TIG, sub arc, FCAW and profile burning experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.