Website Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Westhill this company is a collection of creative and experienced professionals that work towards building the best and keeping people safe. They are currently looking for an Workpack Engineer to join the team and become a key part of the day to day of the company.
To assist Repair Order Team Lead in the execution of Integrity Repairs for company Engineering & Fabrication from a workpack and construction installation perspective.
An important role in understanding and determination of client requirements, cost estimating and tendering, planning, executing, monitoring, managing, and closing out projects, being accountable for the complete Project. To manage day to day activities and reporting weekly to the Repair Order Team Lead.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environment across all operations complying with best practice, company procedures, risk assessments and legal requirements.
- Promote a proactive commitment to company improvement initiatives.
- Construction lead review of installation methods and materials required during compilation of workpack.
- Preparation and compilation of construction work packs, in the company approved format, in accordance with required project plan or required issue date.
- Preparation of requisition packages detailing, sourcing and ordering materials and services necessary for completion of projects ensuring customer specifications and requirements are detailed and correct certification is requested.
- Checking of other group members work and comment on same ensuring that the appropriate level of engineering checks is performed commensurate with the level of risk/cost /complexity of the repair order solution.
- Adherence to the company integrated management system.
- Compliance with quality assurance, health and safety and environmental policies.
- Ensure unsafe activities are challenged.
- Adherence to the requirements of the best practice standards recommendations and processes in the undertaking of duties, in particular, risk assessment and control, reliability and failure prevention necessary to ensure the safe design, provision and use of tools, equipment and systems.
- Demonstrate and promote company core values and lead by example.
- BU Directors
- Project & Construction Teams
- Engineering & Design Team
- Fabrication Teams
- Project Coordination and Cost Control
- To promote comany where possible.
- To look and pass on opportunities, cross sell other divisions of the company where applicable and pass any opportunities to Business Development Team.
- Be a company ambassador on all occasions.
Quality, Safety, Health & Environment
- All employees have a responsibility for ensuring their own health and safety and that of their colleagues.
- Co-operate with Company requirements to ensure that statutory duties are met.
- Do not interfere with or misuse anything supplied for health and safety.
- Only use equipment and substance where trained to correctly do so.
- Identify and take any obvious corrective actions to resolve non-conformances and prevent loss in your immediate area, reporting any hazards to HSEQ Team/Line Manager.
- Promote the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Aspects of the management system.
- Support the Company’s environmental stance by following all environmental procedures and policies and assist with the reduction of waste, energy usage and emissions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.