Website £15-20 Per Hour
Based near Pitmachie, this client that operates across a range of sectors is looking for a Workshop QC to join the team and be a vital part of the business.
Working within the workshop environment and reporting to the QA/QC Manager.
- Monitor, record welding numbers, verify material trace numbers, carry out dimensional checking related to fabrications.
- Carryout visual inspection on welding in accordance with relevant standards.
- Be aware of HSE and environmental issues.
- Ensure that personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Time served in their profession.
- Proven background in welding and fabrication.
- Have an understanding of BS EN and AWS welding standards.
- CSWIP certification preferred.
- Be familiar with all welding processes.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of non-destructing testing methods.
- Weekend availability.
- Experience working within the oil and gas industry
Renumeration and Shifts
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £15.00-£20.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday with weekend working when required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.