Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We have an opportunity come up in South Aberdeen for a Workshop Technician with our client who specialises in torque machines and associated products worldwide.
- Carry out the assembly and where applicable test, of a wide range of equipment in accordance with Engineering Drawings and product specifications.
- In a team environment assemble industrial machinery and other hydraulic/mechanical products or components
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts and trouble shoot product where needed.
- Prepare finished product for shipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Mechanical background is essential
- General understanding of hydraulic systems is desirable
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
- Ability to carry out engineering tasks to a high standard including but not limited to accurately measuring and marking, cutting, grinding, drilling and tapping holes.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Driving Licence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.